Trauma is the primary cause of mortality and morbidity in Australians under 45 years. Across all age groups it is a major source of not only physical disability, but also emotional and financial distress.
Dr Sunil P Reddy prides himself in providing evidence based, quality orthopaedic and trauma care with compassion and a strong patient centric ethos.
He has over a decade of experience in the management of trauma – including acute trauma as well as complications including non-union, infection, bone defects and sequelae of old neglected trauma.
Dr Sunil P Reddy Trauma offers the following Orthopaedic Trauma Surgery services:
- Simple and complex injuries of upper and lower limbs
- Management of complex proximal humerus, glenoid, scapular and clavicle fractures
- Management of complex fractures of proximal and distal femur; proximal and distal tibia
- Reconstructive surgery for non-unions, infected non-unions, bone loss
- Wrist/carpal injuries including scaphoid fractures, scaphoid non-unions, peri-lunate injuries.