Dr Reddy and his team take pride in delivering a high standard of care to his patients in a timely and affordable manner. He places great emphasis on listening to and spending time with patients, prompt diagnosis, optimising non-operative management and finally skilled surgical treatment when indicated.
Your appointment date and time will be confirmed by Sonia or Elly by telephone.
For any queries regarding your appointment
Your consultation may be at Dr Sunil Reddy’s main practice location at East Adelaide Specialist Centre
To provide quality and timely care, Dr Reddy also regularly consults at locations in Modbury, Para Hills, Elizabeth Vale and Gawler. You may have requested an appointment at one of these locations.
- Please arrive at least 5 minutes before your scheduled appointment time and see the Receptionist.
- Please call and cancel your appointment beforehand if you are unable to attend because of any reason. This would enable us to utilise the time for another patient.
- Dr Reddy endeavours to see all patients at the scheduled time. Occasionally delays may occur due to a patient requiring a longer duration of care or Dr Reddy delayed unexpectedly in the operation theatre. We do our best to keep you informed of such situations.
- You are encouraged to fill the New Patient Registration form at least 24 hrs before the appointment. The Receptionist would provide a paper form to be filled out before the consultation if this was not possible.
What to bring to the Consultation?
- If available, please bring all X-rays, CT or MRI scans and results of blood tests or Nerve conduction tests as applicable.
- If your GP has provided a Referral letter, please give the same to Receptionist on arrival. Your doctor would likely have faxed the referral letter to Dr Reddy, in which case you do not need to bring one with you.
- Bring your Medicare card, DVA card or Health insurance card as applicable.
What to expect at the Consultation?
Dr Sunil P Reddy specialises in Shoulder and Knee surgery and manages a range of simple and complex problems of these joints. He is also an experienced Hip Replacement and Orthopaedic trauma surgeon and performs open and arthroscopic wrist surgery.
He does not manage conditions of Foot and ankle, hand and spine. If you require Specialist advice in these areas, Dr Reddy is able to refer you to one of his colleagues specialising in the same.
In the Consultation room the most important person is you.
Dr Sunil Reddy places great emphasis on listening to your condition or problem and discussing with you the best possible treatment options. We encourage you to pen down a list of problems or items you would like to discuss during the consultation.
Also please wear loose clothing around the area to be examined, e.g. the knee or shoulder.
A typical consultation lasts about 15 - 20 minutes.