JRC offers a Pioneering care philosophy and pathway for South Australians requiring Joint Replacement surgery.
The JRC was founded by Prof Jegan Krishnan. Prof. Krishnan and Dr Sunil Reddy have come together to establish this comprehensive pathway of care in Joint Replacement surgery.
This pioneering care philosophy and pathway is available for all South Australians requiring Knee, hip or Shoulder replacements.
- Holistic care pathway from the initial consultation to 3 months post-operative period and routine follow-ups therafter.
- Experienced Joint Replacement Surgeons performing:
- Robotic -assisted Knee replacements.
- Total Hip Replacements including Direct-anterior THR.
- Patient-specific Total shoulder replacements.
- No-out-of-pocket expenses in private insured patients for Surgeon, Anaesthetist, hospital, Physiotherapy sessions, transport to and from hospital, and RDNS home care after surgery.
All joint replacement patients under Dr Reddy’s care will have the benefit of this pathway of care.
Download JRC Banner Sheet (PDF).